笑话哦
很搞笑的冷笑话哦 !

笑话故事外国(外国笑话故事大全)

本文目录一览:

笑话英语小故事

下面是我整理的笑话英语小 故事 ,希望对大家有帮助。

笑话英语小故事:We are friends(我们是朋友)

Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。

He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”

Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”

A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”

Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”

A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”

Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”

A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会 游泳 ,让我们一起游泳吧!”

Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

鸭子笑了:“我们是朋友!”

笑话英语小故事:Little mouse(小老鼠)

It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩

But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

但是它害怕猫。 所以左看看右看看

He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

它看了左边又看右边

Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:

“watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

“小心!小心! 猫在这里,猫在这里”

笑话英语小故事:The hart in the ox-stall

A hart was being pursued by some dogs. It ran into an ox-stall, and hid itself in a truss of hay. Only the tips of its horns could be seen.

Soon after the hunters came to the stable, and asked if anyone had seen the hart. The stable boys looked around, but could see nothing. So the hunters went away.

Later the master came in. He looked around, and saw that something unusual was there.

He pointed to the truss of hay, and asked, "What are those two strange things?" When the stable boys went to look, they discovered the hart.

牛栏里的雄鹿

●一只雄鹿被猎狗追赶得很急,跑进牛栏里,躲在一大堆干草里面,只有鹿角尖露在外面。

●猎人们很快来到牛栏,询问是否有人看到这头鹿。牧童们四处张望,什么也没有看到,于是猎人们走了。

●不久,主人回来了,他四处检查时,觉得有些异常。

●他指着那堆干草问:“那两个怪模怪样的东西是什么?”牧童们上前来翻寻,发现了那只鹿。

寓意: 在逃避一种危险时,不要忽视另一种危险。

笑话英语小故事:The eagle and the arrow

An eagle was flying in the sky. As soon as it saw a rabbit, it swooped down on its prey.

Suddenly it was hit by an arrow.

It fluttered slowly down to the earth, and blood was pouring from the wound.

When the eagle looked down, he found that the shaft of the arrow was feathered with one of its own plumes.“Alas!”it cried.“We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction.”

鹰和箭

●鹰在天空中飞翔,当他看见一只野兔时,就俯冲下来捕捉猎物。

●突然,有人一箭射中了它。

●鹰扇着翅膀降落在地面上。鲜血从伤口中喷涌而出。

●它低头看到箭尾竟是由一根它自己的羽毛制成的,就痛苦地说:“唉,我们总是给敌人提供毁灭我们自己的工具!”

寓意: 人们常常因自己的原因而受到伤害,那种痛苦更令人难受。

笑话故事外国(外国笑话故事大全)插图

外国经典幽默笑话

笑话是一种增强快乐的 文化 ,常常以篇幅短小, 故事 情节简单,文笔巧妙的形式出现,给人以出乎意料,并且取得笑意的艺术效果的文化。在忙碌的生活,我们也需要偶尔的放松一下自己。下面我为大家带来外国经典幽默笑话四则,希望大家喜欢!

   外国经典幽默笑话:哭泣的 饲养 员

A visitor to the zoo noticed one of the keepers sobbing quietly in a corner and on inquiry was told that the elephant had died.

一名参观动物园的游客注意到一名饲养员正躲在角落里默默地哭泣。他问是怎么回事,别人告诉他大象死了。

"Fond of him,was he?"the visitor asked.

“他很喜欢那头大象,是吧?”游客问道。

"It's not that,"came the reply. "He's the chap who has to dig the grave."

“并非如此,”那人回答说,“他负责给大象挖墓穴。”

外国经典幽默笑话:省钱

Henry was from the United States and he had come to London for a holiday.

亨利是个美国人,他到伦敦来度假。

One day he was not feeling well, so he went to the clerk at the desk of his hotel and said,"I want to see doctor. Can you give me the name of a good one?"

有一天他感到身体不舒服,于是走到旅馆服务台对服务员说:“我想看病,你能给我推荐一位好医生吗?”

The clerk looked in a book and then said , "Dr. Kenneth Grey , 61010."

服务员查阅了一下本子,然后说:“肯尼思·格雷医生,61010。"

Henry said,"Thank yon very much. Is he expensive?"

亨利说:“非常感谢,他收费贵吗?”

"Well, "the clerk answered, "he always charges his patients two pounds for their first visit to him, and one pound and 50 pennies for later visits."

“喔,”服务员回答说:“他对初诊患者收费两英镑,复诊收费一点五英镑。”

Henry decided to save 50 pennies, so when he went to see the doctor, he said,"I've come again,doctor."

亨利想节省五十便士,所以他去看病时对医生说:“我又来了,医生。”

For a few seconds the doctor looked at his face carefully without saying anything.

医生仔细端详着他的面孔,几秒钟没说话。

Then he nodded and said,"Oh,yes. "He examined him and then said, "Everything's going as it should do. Just continue with the medicine I gave you last time."

然后点点头说:“哦,是的。”给他做完检查以后,医生说:“病情发展正常。继续服用上次我给你开的药吧。”

   外国经典幽默笑话:蘑菇与毒蕈

Younger Scout: How can I tell the difference between a mushroom and a toadstool?

年少的童子军:我怎样才能把蘑菇和毒覃区别开呢?

Older Scout:Just eat one before you go to bed.

年长的童子军:上床前吃一个。

If you wake up the next morning, it was a mushroom.

如果你第二天早上醒来,那就是蘑菇。

   外国经典幽默笑话:你会怎么办

Son: Mum ,if someone broke your best. vase what would you do?

儿子:妈妈,如果有人打碎了你最好的花瓶,你会怎么办?

Mum: I'd spank him and send him to bed without any supper!

妈妈:我要揍他,还不让他吃晚饭就去睡觉!

Son: Well,you' d better get the slipper. Dad's just broken it !

儿子:好了,你准备好拖鞋吧,爸爸刚把那只花瓶摔碎了。

英语幽默笑话长篇故事

笑话第一篇(这篇若外国人看了一定会笑) Adam and Joseph were talking about their families. Adam said,"My grandfather was a very good conductor before he died" "Was he a musician?" joseph asked. "No,"said Adam,"he was struck by lightning." 亚当和约瑟正在谈及他们的家人。 亚当说:「我祖父在他死前是一个很好的conductor(conductor可作指挥,或导电体解) 约瑟问:「他是不是一个音乐家?」 亚当说:「不是,他是被雷电击中」 第二个笑话 The Bishop spoke to the congregation about the shortage of priests and nuns. "Too many of you are only having one child and letting them go off into other professions. I propose that each family should have three children: one for the father, one for mother and one for the church." A few days later, the bishop was out shopping when he saw a pregnant woman from his parish. But before he could say hello, she shouted above the crowd,"This one is yours, Bishop!" 有一个主教对他的会众说及,神父和修女的短缺。 他说:「你们当中太多人只生一个孩子,并让他们从事其他行业。我建议每个家庭应有三个孩子,一个为著爸爸,一个为著妈妈,一个为著教会。」 几天后,主教外出购物,并看到一个他教区的孕妇,在他向她问安之先,她当众大声地说:「主教,这个孩子是你的!」 ...................................................................... 1) A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though a whale is a very large mammal, its throat is very *** all. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. The teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human, it was impossible. The little girl said, *When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah*. The teacher asked, *What if Jonah went to hell?* The little girl replied, *Then you ask him!* 2) A student es to a young professor*s office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door, and kneels pleadingly.*I would do anything to pass this exam, * she says.She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, and gazes meaningfully into his eyes. *I mean,* she whispers, *I would do anything... *He returns her gaze, *Anything?**Anything.*His voice softens, *Anything?**Anything,* she repeats again. His voice turns to a whisper. *Would you ... study?* 你可以读的慢一点 Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for o cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are o cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的。” Nest and Hair My sister, a primary school teacher, was informed by one of her pupils that a bird had built its nest in the tree outside the classroom. "What kind of bird?" my sister asked. "I didn't see the bird, ma' am, only the nest," replied the child. "Then, can you give us a description of the nest?" my sister encouraged her . "Well, ma'am, it just resembles your hair. " Notes: (1) inform v.告诉 (2) nest n.窝;巢 (3) description n.描述 (4) encourage v.鼓励 (5) resemble v. 相似;类似 鸟窝与头发 我姐姐是一位小学老师。一次一个学生告诉她说一只鸟儿在教室外 的树上垒了个窝。 “是什么鸟呢?”我姐姐问她。 “我没看到鸟儿,老师,只看到鸟窝。”那孩子回答说。 “那么,你能给我们描述一下这个鸟巢吗?”我姐姐鼓励她道。 “哦,老师,就像你的头发一样。” I've Just Bitten My Tongue "Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked his mother. "Yes, dear," she replied - "Why do you ask?" "Cause I've just bitten my tongue! " Notes: (1) poisonous adj.有毒的 (2) Cause I've just bitten my tongue 因为我刚咬了自己的舌头。 句中 Cause 是 Because 的缩略形式。 我刚咬破自己的舌头 “我们有毒吗?”一个年幼的蛇问它的母亲。 “是的,亲爱的,”她回答说,“你问这个干什么?” “因为我刚刚咬破自己的舌头。” A Woman Who Fell It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the *** ooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her posure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?" 摔倒的女人 上下班高峰期,我匆匆奔向纽约豪华中心站去赶一趟火车。接近门口,一位肥胖的中年妇女从后面冲过来,没想到在平滑的大理石地面上失了脚,仰面滑倒了。她的惯性使她接近了我的脚。我正准备扶她,她却自己爬了起来。她镇定了一下,对我挤了一下眉,说道:“总是有漂亮女人拜倒在你脚下吗?” 英语笑话(一) Q: What's the difference beeen a monkey and a flea? A: A monkey can have fleas, but a flea can't have monkeys. 猴子会和跳蚤有什么不同呢?你可能会直接的想到它们俩是一大一小。但除此之外呢,那就是猴子身上可以长跳蚤,而跳蚤身上却不能有猴子。这个答案很有意思吧? Q: How can you most irritate a farmer? A: By treading on his corn? 如果你踩了农夫的玉米或是谷物,他肯定会生气的;而如果你踩了农夫脚底的鸡眼,他会更生气。Corn既可以表示“玉米/谷物”,也有“鸡眼”的意思。 Q: Which is the strongest creature in the world? A: The snail. It carries its house on its back. 因为snail(蜗牛)的后背上总是背着一所房子,所以说蜗牛是世界上最强壮的生物是不足为奇的。你说呢? Q: What do people do in a clock factory? A: They make faces all day. 一看到make faces这个短语,你可千万别以为是在钟表厂工作的人整天都做鬼脸呀!因为除了这个意思以外,它还可以从字面上解释为制造钟面。 Q: How do you stop a sleepwalker from walking in his sleep? A: Keep him awake. 怎样才能不让梦游者(sleepwalker)梦游(walk in his sleep)呢?最简单的方法就是不让他睡觉。虽然这不是治疗方法,但如果让梦游者醒着呢,他的确就不会去梦游了。 英语笑话(二) He is really somebody -- My uncle has 1000 men under him. -- He is really somebody. What does he do? -- A maintenance man in a cemetery. 他真是一个大人物 -- 我叔叔下面有1000个人。 -- 他真是一个大人物。干什么的? -- 墓地守墓人。 英语笑话(三) Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to China from her visit to her daughter in the States, she went to a city bank to deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her. At the bank counter, the clerk checked each note carefully to see if the money was real. It made the old lady out of patience. At last she could not hold any more, uttering. "Trust me, Sir, and trust the money. They are real US dollars. They are directly from America." 它们是从美国直接带来的 一位中国老妇人在美国看望女儿回来不久,到一家市银行存女儿送给她的美元。在银行柜台,银行职员认真检查了每一张钞票,看是否有假。 这种做法让老妇人很不耐烦,最后实在忍耐不住说:“相信我,先生,也请你相信这些钞票。这都是真正的美元,它们是从美国直接带来的。” 英语笑话(四)my little dog can't read Mrs. Brown: Oh, my dear, I have lost my precious little dog! Mrs. Smith: But you must put an advertisement in the papers! Mrs. Brown: It's no use, my little dog can't read. 我的狗不识字 布朗夫人:哦, 亲爱的,我把珍爱的小狗给丢了! 史密斯夫人:可是你该在报纸上登广告啊! 布朗夫人:没有用的,我的小狗不认识字。” 英语笑话(五)Bring me the winner -- Waiter, this lobster has only one claw. -- I'm sorry, sir. It must have been in a fight. -- Well, bring me the winner then. 给我那个打赢的吧 -- 服务员, 这个龙虾只有一只爪。 -- 对不起,先生,这只肯定打过架了。 -- 哦, 那给我那个打赢的吧。 英语笑话(六)The mean man's party. The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment, he said, "Come up to 5M and ring the doorbell with your elbow. When the door open, push with your foot." "Why use my elbow and foot?" "Well, gosh," was the reply, "You're not ing empty-hangded, are you?" 吝啬鬼请客 一个出了名的吝啬鬼终于决定要请一次客了。他在向一个朋友解释怎么找到他家时说:“你上到五楼,找中间那个门,然后用你的胳膊肘按门铃。门开了之后,再用你的脚把门推开。” “为什么要用我的肘和脚呢?” “你的双手得拿礼物啊。天哪,你总不会空着手来吧?”吝啬鬼回答。 On a rural road a state trooper pulled this farmer over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?" To which the farmer replied: "Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf 在一个乡村路上,一警察让这个农民靠边停车,说:“先生,你意识到你的妻子在几公里前从车上掉下去了吗?”农民回答说:“感谢上帝,我还以为我聋了呢!” Boxing and Running Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, so I’m teaching my boy to fight." Friend: "But suppose he es up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also been taught how to box." Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too." 拳击和赛跑 丹在教他的儿子怎样拳击。他告诉他的朋友:“这是一个粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的儿子怎么去拼搏。” 朋友: “如果他碰上的对手是一个比他高大,健壮而且也会拳击的人怎么办?” 丹:“我也会教他怎么样赛跑呢。” Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?" "A kid bit me," replied Ivan. "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother. "I’d know him anywhere," said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket." 伊凡鼻子流着血回到家里。他妈妈问,"发生了什么事?“ ”一个男孩咬了我一口,“伊凡说。 ”再见到他时你能认出来吗?"妈妈问。 “他走到哪里我都能认出他,”伊凡说,“他的耳朵还在我的衣兜里呢。” Teacher: Matthew, what is the climate of New Zealand? Matthew: Very Cold, sir. Teacher: Wrong. Matthew: But, sir! When they send us meat it always arrives frozen! 老师:马修,新西兰的气候怎么样? 马修:先生,那里的天气很冷。 老师:错了。 马修:可是,先生!从那儿运来的猪肉都冻得硬邦邦的。 1.When Was Rome Built? 罗马是什么时候建成的? Teacher: When was Rome built? Tom: At night. Teacher: Who told you that? Tom: You did. You said Rome wasn't built in a day. 老师:罗马是什么时候建成的? 汤姆:在夜里建成的。 老师:谁告诉你的? 汤姆:是您啊。您说过罗马不是在一个白天建成的。 2.He Knows the Answer 他知道答案 Teacher: Can you tell me anything about the great scientists of the 18th century? Pupil: Yes, sir, I can. They are all dead. 教师:你能告诉我一些有关十八世纪的伟大科学家的事情吗? 学生:我能,先生。他们都死了。 3.Where do babies e from? 小孩从哪里来? I asked my father where babies e from. He says you download them from the Inter. 我问爸爸小孩是从哪里来的,他说是从网上下载的。 4.An Essential Correction 实质性的纠正 Teacher: Walter, why don’t you wash your face? I can see what you had for breakfast this morning. Walter: What was it? Teacher: Eggs. Walter: Wrong, teacher. That was yesterday. 老 师:沃尔特,你为什么不洗脸?我看得出你今天早饭吃了什么。 沃尔特:我吃了什么? 老 师:鸡蛋。 沃尔特:错了,老师。那是昨天吃的。 5. I Don’t Feel Like Getting into an Argument 我不想争论 “Gerald,” asked the teacher, “what is the shape of the earth?” “It's round,” answered Gerald. “How do you know it's round?” continued the teacher. “All right, it’s square then,” he replied, “ I really don't feel like getting into an argument about it!” “杰拉尔德,”老师说,“地球是什么形状的?” “是圆形的,”杰拉尔德回答。 “你怎么知道是圆的?”老师继续问。 “好,那就是方的吧,”他回答说。“我真的不想和您争论这件事!” 6.Three Reasons 三个理由 Teacher: Bob, give me three reasons why you know the Earth to be round. Bob: Mum says so, Dad says so, and you say so! 老师:鲍勃,说出三条理由来证实地球是圆的。 鲍勃:妈妈是这么说的,爸爸是这么说的,您也是这么说的! 7.Who Should be Given the Present? 礼物该给谁? A father of five came home with a toy, summoned his children and asked which one of them should be given the present, “Who is the most obedient, never talks back to mother and does everything he or she is told?” he inquired. There was silence and then a chorus of voices: “You play with it, Daddy!” 一个有五个孩子的父亲带着一件玩具回到家里,把孩子们召集来问这件礼物应该给谁。“谁最听话,从不和妈妈顶嘴,让干什么就干什么?”他问道。 大家都不吭声。过了一会儿,孩子们异口同声地说:“爸爸,您玩儿吧。” 8.Big Head 大脑袋 “All the kids make fun of me,” The boy cried to his mother. “They say I have a big head.” “Don't listen to them,” his mother consoled. “You have a beautiful head. Now stop crying and go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes.” “Where's the shopping bag?” “I haven't got one, use your hat.” “所有的孩子都拿我取乐,”小男孩哭着跟妈妈说:“他们说我长了一个大脑袋。” “别听他们的,”他妈妈安慰说。“你的脑袋长得很漂亮。好了,别哭了, 去到店里买10磅土豆来。” “兜子在哪儿呢?” “我没有兜子——就用你的帽子吧。” 有一个外国人来到中国。一天,他路过K F C(肯德基),看见里面的客人在吃像血一样的东西,他就问:“那是什么?”服务员说:“那是番茄酱。”外国人想:原来中国人的血叫做 番茄酱。 他又路过一家鸡腿店,看见里面的客人在吃像腿一样的东西,他问:“那是什么?”服务员说:“那是鸡腿。”外国人想:原来中国人的腿叫 鸡腿。 他又路过一家文具店,看见里面有一个大得像汽车一样的橡皮擦,他问:“那是什么?”老板说:“那是橡皮擦。”外国人想:原来中国人的汽车叫 橡皮擦。 他又路过一家酒店,看见一个男的正和一个女的吵架。男的说:“ *** !”女的说:“你娘的!”外国人想:原来中国人男的叫 你娘的;女的叫 *** 。 后来,他看见了一场车祸。一个男的车撞到了一个女的车,那个被撞的女的脚上海流血了。他就这样打电话给警察: “在xx街的路口上,一个 你娘的汽车撞了一个 *** 。那个被撞的 *** 鸡腿上流了好多番茄酱......”

用英语写一篇笑话集锦

笑话以一种幽默和嘲笑的方式使人们明白事物的本质,事物的发展轨迹和过程,人生的哲理、做人的道理和做人的道德规范。下面是我带来的用英语写笑话,欢迎阅读!

用英语写笑话篇一

向你的烦恼说再见

A Jew, an Indian and a black were lined up to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

一位犹太人、一位印第安人和一位黑人列队进入天国之门。

Said the Jew to St. Peter, 66 Frankly, I'm rather surprised to be here. All my life Christians have despised and reviled me. "

那位犹太人对圣彼得说:“坦白讲,能到这里让我蛮惊讶的,我一辈子一直都受到__的轻视和侮辱。”

"That's a great sorrow to us,"said St. Peter, "but you won't find that kind of prejudice here. Here, all are truly equal.Just spell God and you may enter."

“我们实在感到非常遗憾,”圣彼得说,“但我们这里没有那样的偏见,这里每个人都完全平等,只要拼出God这个词你就能进入天堂。”

the Jew truly spell out god and was swept through the gates.Next,the Indian came forward and said,"St.Peter,all my life I suffered from poverty and discrimination,and could only live in a reservation.Will I truly be free here?"

那名犹太人正确地拼出God后,被招入门内。接着印第安人走向前说道“圣彼得,我一辈子饱受贫穷和种族歧视的打击,而且只能住在居留地内,我在这里能得到真正的自由吗?”

"My son, your troubles are over.Just spell the word God you will be free as a bird. "

“小兄弟,你的烦恼已经结束了,只要拼出God这个词,你就能像小鸟一样自由自在。”

The Indian obliged and he, too, entered the Heavenly Kingdom.

印第安人照着做,不久也被引入天堂。

Next,the black man strode forward."St. Peter," he said, "all my life people looked down on me and treated me unfairly.That won't happen here, will it?"

接着那名黑人跨步向前,“圣彼得,”他说道,“一辈子人们都瞧不起我,不公平对待我,在这里那些事不会发生吧!”

"Of course not, my boy. We don't do that kind of thing here.Just spell" onomatopoeia "and the Kingdom of Heaven is yours "

“当然不会,我的弟兄,我们不会做那样的事,只要拼出onomatopoeia这个词,天堂之国就是你的了!”

用英语写笑话篇二

黑人英语

The black couple already had eight children, and Lula May was pregnantwith her ninth. Finallyshe convinced her husband to get a vasectomy.

一对黑人夫妇已有八个小孩,而鲁拉·梅又怀了第九个小孩,最后她说服了她先生去做男性绝育手术。

On the morning of the operation, she was surprised to see her husbandputting on a tuxedoand getting into a limousine for the short ride to thehospital.

手术的早晨,她惊讶地看见她老公穿着礼服,乘坐一辆礼车到不远的医院去。

"Say, honey, what's all this about?" asked Lula May.

"亲爱的,这是怎么一回事啊?鲁拉·梅问道。"

"Baby, if you gonna be important, you gotta look important.

"宝贝,如果你想当名大人物的话,就要让人一看就知道你很重要!"

用英语写笑话篇三

财政学的一课

Smith was the manager of a construction company and was taking bids on a new project. Thefirst bidder was a Polish company, and their representative offered to do the job for $ 400,000. "That seems reasonable," said Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown on that?"

史密斯是一家建设公司的经理,他正负责一个新工程的招标案。第一位投标的是一家波兰公司,他们的代表出价四十万元接那个案子。“似乎很合理,”史密斯说。“你可不可以给我一张明细表呢?”

"Sure," said the Pole, " $200, 000 for labor and $ 200,000 for materials. "

“当然没问题,”波兰公司代表说道,“二十万元工资,二十万元材科费。”

Next to make a bid was the Standard American Construction Company, which bid $ 800,000.

下一个出标的是美国标准建设公司,他们以八十万元竞标。

"Hmm, that seems a bit high," said Smith. "What's the breakdown?"

“嗯,这个价钱似乎有些偏高,”史密斯说道。"你们有明细表吗?"

" $ 400,000 0n materials, $ 400,000 0n labor. "

“四十万元材料,四十万元工资。”

"I'll get back to you. "

“我以后再同你联系。”

Finally the representative of Cohen, Goldstein and Leibowitz entered Smith's office. " $ 1,200,000 is our bid," said the agent."

最后可翰•高斯坦•雷伯威兹公司的代表走进史密斯办公室。“一百二十万元是我们竞标的价码,”代表说道。

$11 200, 0001 That' s way out of line," exclaimed Smith. "Can you give me a breakdown onthat?"

“一百二十万元这个标高得太过分了,”史密斯叫道“你可以给我一张明细表吗?"

"No problem," replied the rep. " $400, 000 for me,$ 400 , 000 for you and $ 400,000 for thePolacks.

“没有问题,”代表回答道。“四十万元给我,四十万元给你,最后四十万元则给那家波兰佬开的公司。”

用英语写笑话篇四

听到那样真令人难过

A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed to the ground.

一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。

"What are you listening for?" heasked.

"你在听什么呢?"他询问道。

"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

“一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”

"How can you tell?"

“你怎么知道呢?'’

"Broke my neck. "

“我的脖子被撞断了。”

看了“用英语写笑话”的人还看了:

1. 用英文写的笑话故事大全

2. 英汉对照的英语幽默笑话集锦

3. 关于英文笑话带翻译大全

4. 关于英语经典笑话大全

5. 关于英文版笑话阅读大全

6. 关于经典英文笑话集锦

赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:笑话哦 » 笑话故事外国(外国笑话故事大全)

评论 抢沙发